Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the second blog chain

The second round of ladies are having fun visiting each others' blogs, reading entries and making comments. The blogs in this round are:

  • Hope Writes -
    Tips for aspiring and working writers.
  • Magical Beginnings For Baby -
    Create magical beginnings for baby by supporting mums (and dads) to connect with their the wisdom of the body and develop their connection to Spirit.
  • Savagely Insatiable -
    A personal blog about myself, my somewhat insane Jack Russell mix dog, my family and the issues I hold most important: self esteem, gay rights, size acceptance.
  • Jenn's Weight Loss -
    This is my blog of my motivation and experiences through my weightloss journey.
  • Virtual Circle -
    "Rainbow Dreams" is a virtual circle. It is a space to gather, and connect with other women who are blogging their thoughts and feelings, struggles and revelations as we journey on the path of our individual spiritual journeys.
  • Goddess Talk -
    How to feel like and appreciate Goddess in the modern world using my experiences as a launching pad. I am very passionate about women's sexuality and body image and also about the practice of being devoted to Goddess in every day life.
  • Brides Diary -
    This blog is about my wedding in November and how a simple gal is getting through all the highs and lows of planning.

What an incredible mix of interests hey?! Have fun ladies :-) As always, feedback is very welcome :-) Register here to be included in the next round...

No comments: